Monday, October 28, 2013

Prepping for this week while making dinner: 2 in 1!

Hey Mainers!

Today I prepped veggies for dipping as well as made dinner at the same time! Here's how:


I wanted to make it easy for myself and prepared our salad and veggies at the same time. I cut all of my veggies and divided them into two containers. I love to dip the veggies in hummus and use the carrots and celery for dipping in peanut butter. For dinner we had turkey burgers avocado, tomatoes and salsa to top. We also skipped the buns and used collards greens instead. I also put this leafy green in the salad. By the time I get home from work I don't always feel like preparing a healthy snack. But this is a fool proof way to ensure that when you open the fridge you will have a clean snack to eat! This is a great way to prepare an after school snack for chidren as well. They can pick and choose which veggies they want to eat!

1 comment:

Leave a comment!