Friday, October 18, 2013

Exercising with Family!

Hi Kaite here :)
         This past week I went to visit my family and my little brother Stephen wanted to go to this place called "Defy Gravity" I had no idea what that place was but who could resists this face??!!??
   


        He told me of this wonderland filled with trampolines, balls, foam pits, and fun music... It was better!!!!! It was bright and clean, trampolines from wall to wall (and even going up the walls!) soft balls to chuck at each other, a huge foam pit to flip into, but most importantly quality time with Stephen and Emma! 


       I have a huge family! I am the oldest of eight and my Brothers and Sisters and I were always close! Sure we had times when we really didn't like each other, but all families have that problem! My parents taught us from a young age that your brother or sister will be your best friend... you may have times when you don't like them much, or your really super close, but no matter what you do, or they do, you will always be related, you will always have that bond that is stronger than anything else, and you will always love them (even when you don't feel like it!)


    A year ago my family moved from Maine to North Carolina and I lost my best friends to distance :( I have been trying to visit but time after time it just didn't work out! This week being down here was so much fun and really needed. We talked til 4am, goofed off, listened to crying, and this time tried something new!!! 



    We jumped for an hour straight! We did goofy things with our hands and legs!

    We threw ourselves into the foam pit!!



    Stephen and I played an energetic round of dodge ball!!!


    I got the ball into the basketball hoop twice :)

   I did an hour of "exercise" but it didn't feel like exercise... It felt like fun :)


   As a family I challenge you to go out and try something new! In Bath there are lots of different places you can do stuff as a family, Tony's Dance Fitness, Music and Exercise, the Skate Board park in the old Armory, Thorne's Head has 12+ trails! I plan to talk about lots of places around that you can exercise, and have fun as a family!!!



Love Kaite and Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!