Sunday, September 29, 2013

Who Are Kaite and Kendra!?!? Welcome to Our Blog and FitForME207

Part 2: Meet Kendra!

Hello Mainers!! My name is Kendra Wiley. I will be one of you fitness enthusiasts during your journey to a clean lifestyle. I believe a clean mind, body, and environment is the best way to succeed. I am a physical therapy graduate student at Husson University. I am currently taking a year off while my dad attends chemotherapy treatment. I am a strong advocate for everyone making healthy choices-especially in my own family! I'm constantly trying out new healthy recipes on my dad-thank goodness he is patient and will eat almost anything! 

I have a strong passion for staying active and being a role model for my family and patients. I won't tell you to run if I'm not running myself! I want families to learn that being healthy is fun, easy, and completely possible. I'm here to help you in any way you need!!!! (Even if you're not part of our programs!)



FitForMe
Love, Kendra



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!