Sunday, September 29, 2013

Meeting Kaite and Kendra: Meet Kaite


Hi! I'm Kaite Thayer! I'm a nanny, wife, oldest of eight, and I love to help families and kids! I've always been passionate about a clean and healthy lifestyle for not only myself and my family, but for people around me too! Being a nanny means that I work in a family's home and help them by not only watching their kids, but by helping them to learn and grow. My hobbies are, sewing, reading, dancing, playing practical jokes on my husband of 3 years. I love to ride horses, swim, draw, write, cook, Ooh and Ahh at cute puppies and babies,Red sox and Patriots, singing and playing piano! I believe that children (and adults!) need structure and encouragement to make the healthy and right choices in life! We decide for ourselves everyday what choices we are going to make, the easy choice or the right choice :) 
 Currently I'm training for a sprint Triathlon and honestly I never thought I would do anything like that! I love to do Dance Fitness and yoga, and someday I want to teach these to children and adults alike! My ultimate goal is to  do a full Triathlon and to have my kids do it with me :D
    Love
 Kaite Thayer <3

 Two of my sisters and I
 My lovely Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!